ewww lol
Printable View
ewww lol
SLURP!!! http://cwm.ragesofsanity.com/contrib.../drooling3.gif ....erm...what was the question again? *G
*whipes my jism off 2's lower lip with a wet nap*
*promptly disposes of the wet nap in a medical bio-hazard container*
*P...hey!!! I WAS saving that for later!!
*stomps outta the room, comes back, grabs the wetnap outta your hand, stomps back out again*
Well, if that's the case, we can always do it AGAIN later... *EG*
And I'll even forget the wet naps this time around *lol*
*grabs your ears*
ok...i'll be over here licking my eyebrows *L
http://cwm.ragesofsanity.com/otn/tongue/flylicker.gif
http://cwmonkey.virtualave.net/s/net/smileysex5.gif
Ooh... ohh... Mmm... you got it! Ohh yeah! *lol*
*blushes*
*ahem* As Non has so nicely put in the who would you do thread...we know I like this particular act...erm...I swallow...I just really hate cleaning and this way there's no mess. http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/biggrin.gif LMFAO
Snail wanted me to tell you all he swallows *G*
*runs away fast*